Ban the post above you! Game!

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh, I'm sorry.
So, I shouldn't do this: No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No !!!!
Banned!
Let me count... One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten... eleven... twelve... thirteen... fourteen... fifteen... sixteen... seventeen... and eighteen. Oh well, 18 "no" in one post. 18x banned for "no" spamming.
Should I say "banned" 18 times?

KarmaEcrivain94

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Let me count... One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... nine... ten... eleven... twelve... thirteen... fourteen... fifteen... sixteen... seventeen... and eighteen. Oh well, 18 "no" in one post. 18x banned for "no" spamming.
Should I say "banned" 18 times?
Banned for not banning me.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah, banned for banning me for not banning you because I had to ban another guy who deserved a ban more than you. Over, and out. :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
And I'm going to make this difficult... You are banned for trying to simplify a process that is not simple and in fact is quite detailed and requires a lot of thought and methodology in order to ban a person, or thing, in the proper context of the current ban theme. A ban that is not properly thought out becomes obscured in an array of bans, and therefore is not valid.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Target: sinime
*Pulls out dual magnums... Aims at the legs... Fires* - 6x double "ban-g"...
*Switches to shotgun... Shots right at the chest* - 8x permanent "ban-g"...
*Unsheathes assault rifle... Fires everywhere* - 30x "ban-g"...
*Grabs sniper rifle - Headshots* - 1x finishing "ban-g".
Done. Summary: You are 51x banned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon