06-04-2012 02:20 PM
131 ... 456
    Goodbye Wee Bear. I still remember you for welcoming me to the forum not too long ago :D Wish you all the best
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-02-2012 04:38 AM
    As a testament to The Weebear, I think we should like and thank his previous posts until he gets the full star rating. :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-02-2012 04:43 AM
    Well folks sadly it's time for The Wee Bear to say goodbye to his favourite forum.

Without going into too much detail, I was told by my optician last week I can no longer use the old LCD monitor for hours on end or I would have to suffer the consequences.

Unfortunately my eyesight is suffering rather badly now and I just want to make my old eyes last a little longer. :)

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to Dave for asking me to become a mod.

In the short time I've been here I have had a wonderful time and I feel as if I've made so many friends here now. You don't get that on many forums these days.

I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to everyone here and would just like to thank everyone for putting up with all my nonsense. :lol:

I'll be here until Wednesday, then no more net for me apart from a few email checks now and again etc. Grrrrrr

I'll pop in now and again to see what's happening in the WP world, but not as much as I used to.

Just wanted to say a warm goodbye to everyone. I shall miss the place terriblly.

Take Care everyone, and enjoy your WP's as much as ever, oh and once again thanks for putting up with me. :D

Kind Regards, David. (AKA The Wee Bear)
    Take care my friend.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-02-2012 11:49 AM
    Hey TheWeeBear, if you still read this, sad to see you go! But you've done the right thing, your health is more important than a forum ofcourse. I wish you best of luck and thanks for your help! I appreciated your quick replies on my posts.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-04-2012 02:49 PM
    A huge thanks to everyone in this thread for their kind messages, it really means a lot to me that you took the time to post about my time here.

Thanks so much everyone. :)

I'll be back to see how we are all getting on with Apollo.

Keep me a wee space here won't ya? :)
    Last edited by TheWeeBear; 05-27-2012 at 04:06 AM.
    05-27-2012 03:58 AM
    Hurry the **** up Guvnuh!!! Take care of yourself.
    06-04-2012 02:20 PM
131 ... 456