I miss TheWeeBear!!

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
TWB Sup

We miss you around here. I see you on XBOX all the time just so bust lately don't have time to chat. I hope things are going well with you.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
TWB Sup

We miss you around here. I see you on XBOX all the time just so bust lately don't have time to chat. I hope things are going well with you.
Hello big boss guy! (That makes him feel important ya see) :wink: Yes my Xbox is on all the time and it doesn't strain my old eyes as I don't have my nose
in front of it like the monitor. I'm allowed on the console but not the PC screen as ya probably know grrrr,

Loving the look of the forums what a change from previously. Well done indeedy.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back WeeBear! Did you sneak on here using IE for Xbox? :grin:
Aw hiya F8D nice to see you again, no i'm being incredibly bad and using the PC until I get caught shhhhhh.

I tried the forums on IE on the console and it's too clunky for me and it's insanely white. My eyes don't agree with it.

I do use it for WPC it's fine for that of course but still find it a bit clunky.

Anyway thank you so much for wee welcome back, (Just for a wee while) so much appreciated with all the warm wishes.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much F8D they aren't any better, but no worse either so that's the main thing. I'm glad the world
still needs a WeeBear now and again, means I can still pop back now and again LOL :evil:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey welcome back WeeBear..it's like an early Christmas present for the WPCentral forums :grin:

Pretty awesome you have an entire thread dedicated to you

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Hiya Bear! I't hard to forget the first person that greeted me here not to mention the friendliest person I've met on this board. I hope life is treating kind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon