Phone Cameras vs Regular Cameras

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
This is an area that continues to be an area of technology growth in the mobile market. The old adage says that the best camera is one you currently have with you.

Technologies like OIS and pureview and more ar making sure that the camera you always have with you is as good as it can be.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
This is an area that continues to be an area of technology growth in the mobile market. The old adage says that the best camera is one you currently have with you.

Technologies like OIS and pureview and more ar making sure that the camera you always have with you is as good as it can be.

My wife always likes to take a lot of pictures on vacation. Once she got her Nokia N8, and now her Nokia 808, she hasn't had to haul her regular camera around any more. In fact, it's gathering dust. :D

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

It is also true that the best camera will be a piece of junk if the photographer does not know what he/she is doing.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Technology in the device and the skill if the user will always be two entirely separate things. :)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
It is also true that the best camera will be a piece of junk if the photographer does not know what he/she is doing.

LOL! That applies to so many issues with mobile phones, like somebody posting, I have done a hard reset on my phone three times and it's is still messed up. Then I post how did you do your hard reset, and they replied I pulled the battery. Then i reply, that's not how you do a hard reset. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon