Nice avatar, Rue. The science one is still my favorite...

G4 Approved
    Oh I'm just reminiscing a bit. I'll probably change it again. I'm still trying to find something else to use. I like the science one as well. Well it was more than a science once. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-12-2016 09:44 AM
    Yup I noticed that rue changed his avatar :p it looks good
    05-12-2016 09:46 AM
    While Mia is disappointed with the xl im on second though ......ill wait till I post my full review about it ;)
    05-12-2016 09:47 AM
    Yes its Thursday! So that means its my Friday 😎
    05-12-2016 09:48 AM
    I'm also digging using Redstone on my 830. I do like the new emojis and how much better they are to ios 😀
    05-12-2016 09:50 AM
    I need to finish season 1 of Quantico. It's already up to over 20 episodes. Makes me feel like it's a one-hit wonder.

G4 Approved
    I'm always an episode behind, fewer ads to watch😀
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-12-2016 10:06 AM
    I'm also digging using Redstone on my 830. I do like the new emojis and how much better they are to ios 😀
    I'm thinking of getting an 830, running out of storage on my 640, that or a used Icon but MIA needs to help me get MMS working on it. He gets a few MMS from me every now an then so I need that to work on a VZW phone running on TMO.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-12-2016 10:09 AM
    OK, I'm going to get ready to go to work.
    05-12-2016 10:10 AM
    Oh I'm just reminiscing a bit. I'll probably change it again. I'm still trying to find something else to use. I like the science one as well. Well it was more than a science once. :P
    I know, that's why I liked it.

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-12-2016 10:14 AM
    While Mia is disappointed with the xl im on second though ......ill wait till I post my full review about it ;)
    Post your review and don't worry about my experience with the XL. As I've said, I like the hardware, but based on my current needs the software is a bit too frustrating for me to use as a daily driver.

Your experience is likely different from mine.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    05-12-2016 10:15 AM
    I'm thinking of getting an 830, running out of storage on my 640, that or a used Icon but MIA needs to help me get MMS working on it. He gets a few MMS from me every now an then so I need that to work on a VZW phone running on TMO.
    I'm working on it. I think I have the solution, but this week has been annoying. I'm hopeful to test through the idea I have tomorrow evening.

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-12-2016 10:17 AM
    I'm always an episode behind, fewer ads to watch😀
    I stopped watch Quantico because I feel they're dragging this out. I really like how Homeland has it down pat: 10 episodes, tight crisp flow. I know it's a new show but I think they could have ended the season at the point where they killed off most of the agents in the second bomb blast.

But that's just me.

G4 Approved
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-12-2016 10:19 AM
    I stopped watch Quantico because I feel they're dragging this out. I really like how Homeland has it down pat: 10 episodes, tight crisp flow. I know it's a new show but I think they could have ended the season at the point where they killed off most of the agents in the second bomb blast.

But that's just me.

G4 Approved
    I have to admit to not watching a lot of TV in the last few years. Mostly documentaries. I should do some escapism by watching a movie or doing a binge on a TV series. It's just a pain to get into all that then feel obligated to finish watching it. :P

The reason why I like documentaries so much is that the topics tend to be very good here in the UK and of course the quality of them.

A more recent one we're watching is being done by a transvestite artist on men's issues in relation feelings and why there's a large increase in suicides in men in their 40's. Go figure.

The artist doesn't dress much as a trany any more but still does from time to time. He's a great interviewer and I like his art, he does tapestries and clay jugs.

The first episode he was interviewing MMA fighters and interviewing people in a small town in the north. He did two pieces at the end which summarizes his thoughts on everything, a tapestry and jug. Everyone appreciated both. This is why I like living in the UK and why I documentaries here.
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-12-2016 11:05 AM
    I bet that music you have from the 70's is on vinyl?
    Much of it is.

I also have a lot of remastered versions on CD.
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    05-12-2016 11:12 AM
    That's a long day. The only time I have days like that is when I travel somewhere these days. I'm typically away from home for 12 hours a day anyway.

Just FYI... 12 midnight is 12am not pm. 12 pm is noon. I prefer the 24 hour clock. I get some weird satisfaction with 00:00.. LOL!
    It was a long day indeed, and I've slept for 6 hours only. That's no where near enough.
    Well, not only do I prefer it, but I use it all the time, no one uses 12h clock around here, but since a lot of folks here are from US, I figured out I should use 12h one.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-12-2016 11:38 AM
    That's great. I need to loose a few kilos.

I need to change my eating habits as well and do more exercise. I just need to finish the house off, get better rest and then start tackling that more. I can make some changes before that of course which will help. It's amazing how lazy one can become when a bit stressed.
    I'm the opposite, I want to gain a few. I'm 186cm and weigh 75kg. I'll be satisfied when I reach at least 80kg.
    Fitness is your best solution if you want to loose some weight. You don't need to invest a lot, only your time, and you'll see results in first few weeks if everything is done properly.
    05-12-2016 11:42 AM
    And I wouldn't have given two ****s as to what the apologists would have said. I'm on the Production line of the Insider program, so I should be getting stuff a little slower but more stable than fast Ring, but not completely as snails place as slow ring.

I'm back on the G4 again today but I'll test the new update out tomorrow. Just very disappointed.

G4 Approved
    And you should stay on the Production. The latest Fast ring build was, and still is a huge pain in the ***. I can't stand when I get loading screen as soon as I hit unlock button. That stuff just musn't happen.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-12-2016 11:46 AM
    I need to finish season 1 of Quantico. It's already up to over 20 episodes. Makes me feel like it's a one-hit wonder.

G4 Approved
    I'm watching it on Fox, so I'm more than few episodes behind? I seem to have a luck of stumbling upon great shows by accident. That was the case with Quantico too. I never watch reviews or recommendations.
    05-12-2016 11:51 AM
    I'm always an episode behind, fewer ads to watch
    Same thing here. God bless time shifting.
    05-12-2016 11:53 AM

But that's just me.

G4 Approved
    I just hope they don't do the same crap they did with The Strain.
    05-12-2016 11:54 AM
    Rue, is that Ed on your avatar?
    MSFTisMIA, Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-12-2016 11:59 AM
    I have to admit to not watching a lot of TV in the last few years. Mostly documentaries. I should do some escapism by watching a movie or doing a binge on a TV series. It's just a pain to get into all that then feel obligated to finish watching it. :P

The reason why I like documentaries so much is that the topics tend to be very good here in the UK and of course the quality of them.

A more recent one we're watching is being done by a transvestite artist on men's issues in relation feelings and why there's a large increase in suicides in men in their 40's. Go figure.

The artist doesn't dress much as a trany any more but still does from time to time. He's a great interviewer and I like his art, he does tapestries and clay jugs.

The first episode he was interviewing MMA fighters and interviewing people in a small town in the north. He did two pieces at the end which summarizes his thoughts on everything, a tapestry and jug. Everyone appreciated both. This is why I like living in the UK and why I documentaries here.
    I watch a mix of documentaries and shows, but I don't watch the tube much these days. I realize now what I used to watch the most are the live sporting events like ftbol, football, baseball, basketball and sometimes hockey.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-12-2016 12:01 PM
    And you should stay on the Production. The latest Fast ring build was, and still is a huge pain in the ***. I can't stand when I get loading screen as soon as I hit unlock button. That stuff just musn't happen.
    I'm on the production simply because I do want to use my XL from time to time.

G4 Approved
    05-12-2016 12:02 PM
    Banned for being a dope and not doing dope.

G4 Approved
    05-12-2016 12:41 PM
    Banned for being a dope and not doing dope.

G4 Approved
    Wrong thread
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-12-2016 12:51 PM
145,242 ... 49374938493949404941 ...