Do you love coffee?

Filip Moeglich

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
So many coffee lovers :D I'm one who don't like it. But I dring mostly water and not much else. But it's something in me because I drink only water from my birth, very very small amounts of lemonade / cola, mostly water :D Bu there are cons that I don't drink too much herbs too.

Last edited by a moderator:

overcookedcoffle

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I like coffee but I don't need it to function especially during the mornings. I actually prefer to drink water most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Coffee is awesome. I hate starbucks. Its the ramen noodles of the coffee world. Anyone in Canada who wants a good cup of grab and go, goto second cup or timothy's if you can find one. Tim Hortons coffee is meh too. Our kurieg gets a workout in the mornings. Our favorite K cups are the second cup medium roast, Caribou coffee, and Marley's light roast. In our camper, we like nabob Columbian in an old fashioned perk. Tasty in the woods with no one else around!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Coffee is awesome. I hate starbucks. Its the ramen noodles of the coffee world. Anyone in Canada who wants a good cup of grab and go, goto second cup or timothy's if you can find one. Tim Hortons coffee is meh too. Our kurieg gets a workout in the mornings. Our favorite K cups are the second cup medium roast, Caribou coffee, and Marley's light roast. In our camper, we like nabob Columbian in an old fashioned perk. Tasty in the woods with no one else around!
It's been some time since I went to a Second Cup. Last time I went there I found the coffee pretty weak. Can't remember if I went to Timothy's or not.

I agree with Timmy"s coffee.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

RefractedPaladin

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Coffee is for closers.....seriously though, I'm actually more of a Tea person. Maybe 60-40 Tea/Coffee breakdown. Though I've been drinking a lot more since Kwik Trip put in there Karuba Gold machines! ;)

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Forget Starbucks and all those expensive franchise coffee... This is a cup of thick local brew with evaporated milk and sugarless. Fully hands on, untouched by machine.... Best when paired with fried or spicy noodles!!

Attachments

• 6tag_180815-170606.jpg
    6tag_180815-170606.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 2

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Flat white with extra shot of espresso
313050642bb23d70c6e35af74b58902f.jpg

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
It's 105 degrees here so I poured myself a fresh and hot cup of coffee and went outside to vacuum leaves off the patio...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes