FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
a tie for mexico ....WOW this world cup is full of surprises. the star of the show was memo Ochoa from the Mexican team. he blocked so many shots. looks like they have to win or tie the next match they have in order to pass to the round of 16.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Ochoa was superb in that game. Thiago Silva should have scored near the end though. He was free and either side, that would have been a goal. However, 0-0 was probably a fair result. Game was back and forth. Fred was useless for Brazil. A shadow on the field and should be dropped. Jo was so much better than him in terms of his movement and intent.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Ochoa was superb in that game. Thiago Silva should have scored near the end though. He was free and either side, that would have been a goal. However, 0-0 was probably a fair result. Game was back and forth. Fred was useless for Brazil. A shadow on the field and should be dropped. Jo was so much better than him in terms of his movement and intent.
jo was going good because he fought for the ball and he would of made that one but Ochoa was on it.
I think brazil would of done better if brazil had their line up of fred, hulk and neymar

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what mia will say after this tie.

I'll say that I was one of the few people that thought El Tri would get a draw. Both Brasil and El Tri will advance, probably with 7 points and Brasil tops the group on goal difference. Brasil, like Mexico and many others in this World Cup have a young attacking side. Can Brasil play enough defense to win it all? TBD...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I'll say that I was one of the few people that thought El Tri would get a draw. Both Brasil and El Tri will advance, probably with 7 points and Brasil tops the group on goal difference. Brasil, like Mexico and many others in this World Cup have a young attacking side. Can Brasil play enough defense to win it all? TBD...

I honestly didn't think Mexico was going to play as well as I thought they did this time. They had the same amount of ball possession in one point of the game( Bing sports) it looks like both Mexico and Brazil just need a tie next game to pass on

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Lmao! Figured this would have been a thing :D

Spain have their chance at redemption tonight. Should be a good game against Chile. Cameroon-Croatia could also be an intriguing match up.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
If they lose it's over. They will have 3 point max but Nederland has 6 and in case of wining it will be the same with Chile.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3