FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

francisco velasquez

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I doubt Croatia beats El Tri - that's draw to me but Brasil still wins the group. The three big threats from Europe are Germany, France and the Dutch. Columbia is a real dark horse. Not sold on Costa Rica yet, because I'm yet to see what happens when Joe Campbell is contained and how they adjust to that.
Nobody is sold on Costa Rica, but it's nice they got to next round when everyone thought they would be last.
Mex has been real bad this past couple years, but Croatia is a serious team, there's no draw in mex-cro, it's a final.

Though, I'd rather play M?xico and not Croatia.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nobody is sold on Costa Rica, but it's nice they got to next round when everyone thought they would be last.
Mex has been real bad this past couple years, but Croatia is a serious team, there's no draw in mex-cro, it's a final.

Though, I'd rather play M?xico and not Croatia.

Croatia is like Uruguay: win or go home. I still think Costa Rica has a lot to play for because if I read the bracket correctly, if they don't, they'll play Columbia in the knock out stage. I think the Uruguay - Italy winner may play Costa Rica.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the second half was very entertaining with end to end action. There could have been more goals for each side. In the end, a draw was a fair result. Klose getting closer :)wink:) to that world cup goals record.

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I watched Germany - Ghana, was a great match. To bad they are out, they played excellent yesterday.
Im from Argentina and i though that my country would do much better vs Bosnia and Iran, they arent playing at a good level :( . So many excellents for nothing by the moment.
Monday Netherlands - Chile will be great and Tuesday Italy-Uruguay will be awesome to see wich one will continue.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The Korea-Algeria has turned out to be a high scoring affair. Algeria are putting themselves in good position to take 2nd in that group. Quite a surprise

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro