FIFA World Cup 2014 discussions and predictions!

Manuel Chavez87

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Omg my heart almost explodes!! Good for that goal of DiMaria !!!! I think he played very very bad, he couldnt make most of the passes, lost a lot of balls, but he made the goal haha.
Germany - Algeria was very exciting!! Never though that Germany would call the hour vs Algeria.
Now waiting for Belgium-USA !!

Carlos002

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Cortana prediction is right

Well actually she does predict but.... NO!
it?s not 100% accurate
what she really does is to give her own idea of the game

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Howard was a beast in goal today. Wando almost won it at the end if regulation. That would've been huge.

It was still pretty fun to watch all if the games to see how excited people got.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
The Belgium-USA game was very entertaining for a neutral like me. Both teams created a number great chances to score and they were really having a go at each other. Tim Howard was outstanding. The defence in front of him battled hard but occasionally they looked like they were getting tired or just caught on the break too easily. The second half of extra time was chaos. I loved it..if only both teams could go through. They both deserved it!

Andrew Atalla

May 29, 2014
Visit site
The game got exciting at the end because of Belgium's 2 goals. The United States always plays with a boring defensive tactic. Belgium was the better team, at least it will try to score goals in the next matches unlike the US which played its four games defensively. I was hoping for the US to win but they would make a boring quarter and semi final.
Sorry 4 the bad English.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
France played well today. It is good to see France back on the world stage, as they were such a joke for a decade. The German defense still scares me because it feels like it can be beaten with solid pace and good finishing. Still, they made every key tackle that needed to be made and every key save.

The Germans played like they always do today: technically sound football.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm rooting for Colombia to pull the ginormous upset. Brazil keeps leaving it up to Neymar to bail them out in the same way that Messi has to bail out Argentina.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nice goal by Silva to put Brazil up early. Perekman needs to remind his team that they have weathered the storm somewhat and with Brasil practically living on their side of the field they are down only 1-0. Colombia has to great some more chances or I can see Brasil scoring a second goal to ice the game...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre