How to change filename on mp3 to include artist and song title

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can anyone help I have 40.000 songs on my iTunes all tagged and all in mp3 format. The problem is the filename shows the song title And I have loads of songs with the same name . When I try copying to my android phone it can't copy files with the same name

Nathan Harding

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I use Tag&Rename to manage a large library of audio files. It can quickly write filenames based on tags. Alternatively if you're looking to rename identically named files, I'd use Total Commander to search and rename with a number sequence (if you don't care what the actual file names look like). Either way you'll likely need to update you iTunes library to relink files (or just use J River Media center... a better option for non Apple users in my opinion).

mdivyakanth

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
First I'd would to know that does your each Mp3 files does have song ,album and artist with original information ? If does then you don't have to rename them. You just have select your sort list by artist in phone mp3 player. If not you just rename using a software in pc. hope it helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk