Post pictures of your latest purchase

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
It's purple! Until the primer goes on.. which is obviously a few steps away...
b28e554ed49a5a51126a33b80fec91dc.jpg

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
What is it?
New drywall. They were out of regular stuff, so I had to buy mold-resistant. Giving the kitchen a makeover, and two of the walls had cracked and raised paint, so replacing it. This wall was also very poorly insulated - probably all of the existing walls are the same. No wonder I can't keep the house cool when it's over 90* outside.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
New drywall. They were out of regular stuff, so I had to buy mold-resistant. Giving the kitchen a makeover, and two of the walls had cracked and raised paint, so replacing it. This wall was also very poorly insulated - probably all of the existing walls are the same. No wonder I can't keep the house cool when it's over 90* outside.

If you have attic space get these! They’re more expensive but they’re worth their weight in gold. I live in Miami, trust me. IMG_0028.JPG

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
If you have attic space get these! They’re more expensive but they’re worth their weight in gold. I live in Miami, trust me. View attachment 142091
Unfortunately I don't. Vaulted ceilings throughout, and I bet they're as poorly insulated as this wall was. I assume that's to create an air channel below the roof, and is that attached foam or fiberglass insulation?

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
This is funny as all hell. Y'all know what the daily driver is going to be...

I actually like them both. It's nice to have a Pixel in the arsenal again, as flawed and polarizing of a device as it is.

Nice. This is a really interesting combo, but I see it for you.

I feel like I know, but there's nothing like confirmation lol.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nice. This is a really interesting combo, but I see it for you.

I feel like I know, but there's nothing like confirmation lol.
I always preferred the smaller Pixel, but the XL at the rate i got was too hard to ignore. Just wished it were 128GB and a bit better battery. That would have been the winner for the top spot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes