Question about sharing a folder.

btbam91

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
My GF and I had a shared folder on Dropbox, where we could both add/delete files. Since we both have Windows Phones, we thought it'd be useful to migrate over to skydrive since we can access it through our phones.

I shared a folder with her, is there any way to make it so that she can add files to the folder? As far as I can tell, she can only edit the documents.

hungtt7

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
There are 2 kinds of file in skydrive. I think, pictures have to upload as picture, not as document.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My GF and I had a shared folder on Dropbox, where we could both add/delete files. Since we both have Windows Phones, we thought it'd be useful to migrate over to skydrive since we can access it through our phones.

I shared a folder with her, is there any way to make it so that she can add files to the folder? As far as I can tell, she can only edit the documents.

I just did a test and was able to edit/upload a jpeg, office doc, and pdf on a shared account. Not sure what's preventing her from doing the same. Are you both using Live accounts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes