My GF and I had a shared folder on Dropbox, where we could both add/delete files. Since we both have Windows Phones, we thought it'd be useful to migrate over to skydrive since we can access it through our phones.

I shared a folder with her, is there any way to make it so that she can add files to the folder? As far as I can tell, she can only edit the documents.
    12-28-2011 03:49 PM
    Buuuuump!
    01-10-2012 08:11 PM
    I need the same thing. Also have Dropbox right now and am thinking about moving to skydrive, but this feature is holding me back. Any news?
    05-16-2012 06:35 AM
    There are 2 kinds of file in skydrive. I think, pictures have to upload as picture, not as document.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
    06-18-2012 02:12 AM
    My GF and I had a shared folder on Dropbox, where we could both add/delete files. Since we both have Windows Phones, we thought it'd be useful to migrate over to skydrive since we can access it through our phones.

I shared a folder with her, is there any way to make it so that she can add files to the folder? As far as I can tell, she can only edit the documents.
    I just did a test and was able to edit/upload a jpeg, office doc, and pdf on a shared account. Not sure what's preventing her from doing the same. Are you both using Live accounts?
    06-18-2012 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD