new one drive hidden galaxy

Chris Kurker

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I looked up the new one drive and I went to a preview where there was a logo of a phone computer tablet ect all synced with onecloud but the phone looks just like a Samsung Galaxy. Does Microsoft have that little faith in windows phone to not put it in with their own add. I just think it is funny, did anyone else see it. Im writing from my galaxy because I could not stand not betting able to do things everyone else was doing while i had windows phone just saying.

Michael Alan Goff

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I looked up the new one drive and I went to a preview where there was a logo of a phone computer tablet ect all synced with onecloud but the phone looks just like a Samsung Galaxy. Does Microsoft have that little faith in windows phone to not put it in with their own add. I just think it is funny, did anyone else see it. Im writing from my galaxy because I could not stand not betting able to do things everyone else was doing while i had windows phone just saying.

They show a Surface tablet and a Mac. It's meant to show that OneDrive will work on everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes