I looked up the new one drive and I went to a preview where there was a logo of a phone computer tablet ect all synced with onecloud but the phone looks just like a Samsung Galaxy. Does Microsoft have that little faith in windows phone to not put it in with their own add. I just think it is funny, did anyone else see it. Im writing from my galaxy because I could not stand not betting able to do things everyone else was doing while i had windows phone just saying.
    02-16-2014 05:31 PM
    Ever heard of the Samsung ATIV S?
    02-16-2014 07:45 PM
    That's definitely not an Ativ S, the shape and home button are more rounded. It looks like a Galaxy S4. Also, it's right next to a MacBook Pro.
    02-16-2014 07:53 PM
    I looked up the new one drive and I went to a preview where there was a logo of a phone computer tablet ect all synced with onecloud but the phone looks just like a Samsung Galaxy. Does Microsoft have that little faith in windows phone to not put it in with their own add. I just think it is funny, did anyone else see it. Im writing from my galaxy because I could not stand not betting able to do things everyone else was doing while i had windows phone just saying.
    They show a Surface tablet and a Mac. It's meant to show that OneDrive will work on everything.
    02-18-2014 05:54 PM