Constantly re-arranging tiles

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else find themselves constantly re-arranging their tiles on the start screen? I can't seem to settle on a layout, and change it up on nearly a daily basis.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I use to change once a day for the first week I owned the phone. Now I'm settling in on a layout. It's hard to put this phone down! LOL.

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm like 1jax. Did it everyday for a week or 2 and finally got settled it. I put mine it categories.
Top is the HTC live tile. Below that I have small tiles of my most used which is growing but right now its. Zune, Pageonce finance, Xbox, FB, Chrome to WP7, Me, YouTube, Netflix.
I use my pics tile as divider for the next group which is my phone, messaging, email accts and quick contacts. The next divider is the calendar tile. Below that I have my apps and or webpage short cuts that I use from time to time.

Last edited:

rijc99

Mar 5, 2007
Visit site
I used to have some flashy but not typically used apps on the start page for demoing the phone to friends but now I've parsed it down to tiles that I use on a daily basis.

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I've finally settled on a layout as well. It'd be nice though if the apps you've pinned to the start screen didn't appear in the main app list, pretty redundant in it's current state.

seaniccus

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd really love the ability to create "double wide" tiles. I love how they look as a separator, and i'd like to have some double wides for things I actually use.

fc000

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd really love the ability to create "double wide" tiles. I love how they look as a separator, and i'd like to have some double wides for things I actually use.

This. This would be great as an option to set apps to "double wide". I remember seeing the Zune tile originally being double wide.

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
This. This would be great as an option to set apps to "double wide". I remember seeing the Zune tile originally being double wide.

I'd also like the ability to switch the double wide to single wide. I don't need my calendar or photos tile to be double wide and would like the option to consolidate rows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon