Surface Pro 7 deal! Save big at Amazon right now

Does anyone else find themselves constantly re-arranging their tiles on the start screen? I can't seem to settle on a layout, and change it up on nearly a daily basis.
    12-17-2010 10:09 AM
    I use to change once a day for the first week I owned the phone. Now I'm settling in on a layout. It's hard to put this phone down! LOL.
    12-17-2010 11:02 AM
    I'm like 1jax. Did it everyday for a week or 2 and finally got settled it. I put mine it categories.
    Top is the HTC live tile. Below that I have small tiles of my most used which is growing but right now its. Zune, Pageonce finance, Xbox, FB, Chrome to WP7, Me, YouTube, Netflix.
    I use my pics tile as divider for the next group which is my phone, messaging, email accts and quick contacts. The next divider is the calendar tile. Below that I have my apps and or webpage short cuts that I use from time to time.
    Last edited by action_efn_jackson; 12-21-2010 at 09:56 AM.
    12-17-2010 12:02 PM
    I used to have some flashy but not typically used apps on the start page for demoing the phone to friends but now I've parsed it down to tiles that I use on a daily basis.
    12-21-2010 03:22 AM
    I've finally settled on a layout as well. It'd be nice though if the apps you've pinned to the start screen didn't appear in the main app list, pretty redundant in it's current state.
    12-21-2010 11:33 AM
    I'd really love the ability to create "double wide" tiles. I love how they look as a separator, and i'd like to have some double wides for things I actually use.
    12-21-2010 01:00 PM
    I'd really love the ability to create "double wide" tiles. I love how they look as a separator, and i'd like to have some double wides for things I actually use.
    This. This would be great as an option to set apps to "double wide". I remember seeing the Zune tile originally being double wide.
    12-21-2010 02:24 PM
    This. This would be great as an option to set apps to "double wide". I remember seeing the Zune tile originally being double wide.
    I'd also like the ability to switch the double wide to single wide. I don't need my calendar or photos tile to be double wide and would like the option to consolidate rows.
    12-21-2010 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD