Auto uploading pic to skydrive then having it share to messenger and facebook?

anon(5324511)

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Before I connected facebook to my messenger. I could upload pictures then it would say that I shared the picture in my timeline for the ME area in my phone. Now it will not do that anylonger plus it doesn't show the pictures shared over to Facebook. So is there a way to have a pic taking on my phone have it auto upload to skydrive and then auto share it to messenger and facebook? I have the permissions set to friends and facebook friends but nothing is showing? Thanks!!

better explanation:
I removed FB from my people hub but FB still updates to it because it is linked to my live account. However if I post a picture to my live account via my Phone, it doesn't update to the timeline but it will put it in the album on skydrive and that album is shared. I have also tried having FB on my people hub and it still won't update that way either, and I do have share photos to FB via my live settings on the webpage.

Last edited:

anon(5324511)

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I think that I've found out what it is, there used to be an option under the me tab under messenger social to check/uncheck photos from skydrive. Therefore my photos now do not update to the messenger social when I upload them to skydrive, which then will not update over to facebook because...well it's gone!! =)

fishbulb25

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I discovered the same problem

Have you figured out a workaround for this, or found a way to notify MS? It's a pretty annoying problem for what used to be a great way to avoid uploading to Facebook directly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans