Changing live account

lacz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't be avoided that I have to reset my phone when changing my live account? As at the moment the live account's country setting has consequences on the marketplace, if I change country, I have to change my live account (as I cannot change the country on a live account).
Resetting the phone means losing a lot of information and settings and thus means a lot of work.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
go to settings >email and accounts >creat new account >windows live account. from there just creat a new windows live account in the country you're residing in, then delete old account.

that should work fine

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You can add additional Windows Live accounts but the only way to change the default account the one associated with the phone and the Market place is to reset the phone.

DFLC56

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Maybe this can be What you need

Couldn't be avoided that I have to reset my phone when changing my live account? As at the moment the live account's country setting has consequences on the marketplace, if I change country, I have to change my live account (as I cannot change the country on a live account).
Resetting the phone means losing a lot of information and settings and thus means a lot of work.

[REF] WP7 Registry tweak (Updated 07/01/12) - xda-developers

Hope you enjoy it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon