Netflix app stopped working

wellsmanfu

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
My Netflix app stopped working today. When I try to use it I get this message; "The Netflix application is not supported on this device."

My account is fine, I'm using the official app and I deleted and reinstalled it. But it's still not working. Anyone else having an issue?

Oops, forgot to mention that I have an HTC arrive on Sprint and I'm running mango beta 2, 7712 I think. It worked before on this build, but just stopped. Weird.

Last edited:

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I was having issues today too. It was saying unable to retrieve user customizations and wouldn't let me in. They were probably having server issues.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have issues with netflix on my android tablet as well, it's very likely related to their switchover to the new plans (streaming only, etc).

3migo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Probably related to the upcoming changes with Netflix, where you have to pay extra for streaming services.

webnoi

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Your application is now working?
I just signed today for Netflix and every time i try to log on the application i get the same error as you.
I can log on the site but not on my Samsung Focus (7.0.7390.0).

Error message:
"The Netflix application is not supported on this device"

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My Netflix works fine. Then again, I didn't uninstall and then reinstall. So I don't know if that matters.

I will say that a few days ago I had challenges with my Netflix account because of the transition to the new billing prices. We picked the streaming-only package.

We had challenges that afternoon and found out that for some reason they needed us to relink the credit card or something. It's fine now.

webnoi

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I just call the toll fre number and they told me that on my country (Brazil), only the PC, PS3, WII and other 2 devices that i dont remember the name are allowed to access the service.

The cellphones will be available this year, before the end of the year.

Thanks.

My Netflix works fine. Then again, I didn't uninstall and then reinstall. So I don't know if that matters.

I will say that a few days ago I had challenges with my Netflix account because of the transition to the new billing prices. We picked the streaming-only package.

We had challenges that afternoon and found out that for some reason they needed us to relink the credit card or something. It's fine now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes