Who else is using the new mango accent color?

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Just curious who else is using the mango accent color theme and the mango lockscreen wallpaper that came with the update? I was so busy tinkering with the new features that I didn't even discover they were there until tonight. The accent color is kind of a baby poo orange/yellow, but I actually think it looks pretty good. :p

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
They just renamed Orango to Mango, the color is the same :p. Anyone notice they changed the Lime color? It's lighter looking and less colorful. I like it a lot now.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
They just renamed Orango to Mango, the color is the same :p

Do you think so? I'll have to take a look. My wife uses the orange accent on NoDo (she has a v1.4 - no Mango for her yet!) and I haven't compared them yet, but it looked to me like the mango accent color was a little more yellow than the old orange. Maybe it's just my imagination.

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
They just renamed Orango to Mango, the color is the same :p. Anyone notice they changed the Lime color? It's lighter looking and less colorful. I like it a lot now.

D: It looks horrible now. I liked it when it was the happy looking color green looked better, it's dull now. Maybe that's because I'm a girl... Magenta looks different too, it's darker somehow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos