How long do appointments stay?

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
When syncing my iPod touch there's an option to have appointments that are older than thirty days not to be synced.

What's the story with Windows Phone 7's calendar and appointments? I like to have my class schedule in my phone, but certainly don't have a need for things several months old.
I put my class schedule for this semester into my phone, and since September it doesn't show any appointments (my summer work schedule), just everything starting September 15th. I can't seem to find anything under settings about how long appointments stay synced.

Is there a way to access this? No need for appointments from last semester to stay on my phone come the spring.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
if the date has past , it won’t sync ,,, it actually disappears.... people where complaining about that. lol... seems to be good for you :)

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh wait I should have mentioned,

I use my calendar from Outlook. That email account is on my phone, and that's the only calendar I have turned on.

I still have all my old appointments on my Outlook calendar, but anything before September 15th is not synced.

Is it different if I use a, say, Windows Live calendar instead?

book1245

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I just figured it out, and I can't believe I didn't realize it until just a minute ago.
I have my classes/work schedule set as a series of repeating events, and that's why everything starts in early September but nothing from before. I feel so silly.

Experimenting a little, I set up a repeating event to go every Tuesday from August until next week, and suddenly my calendar was able to scroll back to August. Moved that end date to October, and the series was gone.

Problem solved :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon