Poll: Do iOS and Android look alike?

Roadkillin

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Though HTC looks different.

I say Android only looks like iOS if you work to make it look like iOS. If you flash the MIUI rom to your phone then it will look like a chinese clone of iOS. If you take the time to pull every single icon from the app drawer to clutter up the homescreens then it will at all, but that is a lot more work than it is worth.

See my attached pictures on the other thread to see a very simple quick method of keeping a phone look like iOS. FYI, this took all of 5-10 minutes to set up, and nothing here requires hacking the phone AT ALL.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/1617931-post72.htm

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I say yes and no. I can, but only if i want to. My home screen is the weather widget, engadget widget, and plume widget (twitter). Swipe left and I have Google reader feeds for my favorite tech sites (which scrolls through the top stories [true glance and go]). Swipe to the right, I have Pandora widget, spotify widget, and media player widget. That's all. All icons are in the app drawer.

But I can set it up to pretty.much look exactly like iOS layout.

Also can make it look like WP7 too. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S II

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Sort of - it depends on how extensively an Android user uses widgets.

As a side note, when I've talked with people about Windows Phone OS, a number of them have said the live tiles are like Android OS widgets (which to a significant degree is true, though I think the live tiles look much nicer, or at least nicer than the widgets on Motorola Motoblur devices).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes