A few questions

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
1. Is there a battery monitor app? I'd like to get a percentage on my battery life.

2. How do I get music from my Mac computer onto my Lumia?

3. Is there an easier way to get to the music player once I leave the Zune music player and go somewhere else in the phone?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
1. Is there a battery monitor app? I'd like to get a percentage on my battery life.

3. Is there an easier way to get to the music player once I leave the Zune music player and go somewhere else in the phone?

1) Battery saver shows the percentage encase you didn't know. The only battery monitoring app I know of you have to be developer unlocked to use.

2) I think you use Mac Connector but I could be wrong I don't have a Mac

3) Tap and hold on the back arrow button for task switching.

pedenske

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes on a mac you do use the windows connector. You have to download it from the Mac App Store. You then have to choose to sync your music.

As for the Zune you could always push the volume rocker to bring up the music menu which lets you pause and next/previous song.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
If you click the volume then press the song title it will take you into the Zune app. Though it won't let you backtrack all of the way, could still be kind of useful

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
nope but you can see it by accessing battery saver or unlocking and installing a tile for it
by using the windows phone mac connector from the Mac store.

use the volume keys to bring down the mini player, tap the song to goto the full player or use the back key

My reply is in blue.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all. Much appreciated. So many responses. This phone is the @#$%

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

Going to settings, battery saver: shows battery info and percentage of power left. If you visit that settings and then observe your battery icon, it will give you a good feel for the percentage of power left after just a few looks.

My experience with the Palm pre and battery monitors often meant that the monitoring app ended up causing battery drain! the onboard WP7 battery saver offers ideal info for me!

Cheers!

toyotast165

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I would like to add a question, how on earth is an easy way to get the .img code from photobucket on to a forum from the phone? It was so easy with a keyboard. My 900 is a pain to figure this out though. The photobucket app is basically the mobile site, so that's worthless. Do I really have to email the img code to myself from photobucket.com to copy the img code into a forum? I have to be over thinking this

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

the battery indicator via percentage will probably be coming in the Apollo update or maybe in the minor update tango or 7.5 refresh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes