ISSUE - Marketplace won't show updates

MikaelSmoot

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experience this.

did a hard reset on my lumia 900 to input a new live id.

everything works fine but the marketplace dosnt tell me i have updates available.

if i go to a specific app it gives me the update button but no notification.

all other notifications work fine.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else experience this.

did a hard reset on my lumia 900 to input a new live id.

everything works fine but the marketplace dosnt tell me i have updates available.

if i go to a specific app it gives me the update button but no notification.

all other notifications work fine.

It's normal, don't worry. Different phones have different update cycles, sooner or later, they'll show up.

If you want to try to force the updates to show, connect your phone to your PC and leave it for about 15 minutes. You can also try switching airplane mode on and off, leaving the Wi-Fi on with the data connection off and vice-versa, etc. It's just a matter of time until they show up.

MikaelSmoot

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
theres updates available but the marketplace app is not giving me notifications. if i go to the app itself theres an update button there for me

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey guys

If you KNOW the update is available and you cant see it , we have a work around.

If you know one of your apps has been updated and don't want to wait for the marketplace to tell you, go to the app in marketplace, tap share then click the back button and if the update is in the market you will be able to see the update button.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon