Lockscreen notifiaction time.

acousticpoem

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
The lockscreen notification is touted as a big feature of WP8 however if I miss a call when the screen is blank i.e. lockscreen time out over 5mins it only stays on for 5 secsonds after a missed call before going blank again. Is this normal?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Notifications on lock screen persists, until you go and check your notifications via tiles or toasts. It stays on the lock screen till months, years, decades.

acousticpoem

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I know they stay on there until you see them my point is the screen flashes on then goes off 5 seconds later. So kinda pointless to have the screen as you cant see it until you turn it back on

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I know they stay on there until you see them my point is the screen flashes on then goes off 5 seconds later. So kinda pointless to have the screen as you cant see it until you turn it back on

aaah! Get you!

What you need is not lockscreen time for 5 minutes, but also increase your screen time out time. Your screen time out is set to 5 seconds, lockscreen set to 5 minutes may be? I have my screen time out set to 2 minutes and lock set to 5 minutes.

acousticpoem

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
How did you do that. I can only set screen times out after 5 mins nothing to change the screen. Using Lumia 820 so it may be an option. If it is could you tell me how to set it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard