Appointment help!

jwaisanen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Please help, I can't seem to figure this out and it should be easy.

I want to make an appointment from 5pm to 6pm for every Tuesday from today until September, but I keep getting this stupid error: "The duration of the appointment must be shorter than how frequently it occurs."

Here's what I do, I hit the + to add a new appointment for Tuesday June 25, set to 5pm. Press "How long" and change to Custom. Set end date to Sept 3, change "Occurs" to every Tuesday, and save -- and "We've encountered a problem." What am I doing wrong?

Brianmiller1947

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
HI
I am having the same problem.
I am trying to set up some dates on the calendar to do a job every Monday between now and 8th December 2014 and I keep getting the message that says The duration of the event must be shorter than how frequently y it occurs.
poke to the geek squad and they suggest making the appointment permanent and the once it is finished Delete the whole
Its messy but its a work around.
I dont know if it is possible to sync the phone with say a google calendar and get round it that way - assuming the google calendar will let you put multiple entries on.
I have just moved from a nokia E5 to this one and I did expect better of Nokia.
Does anyone have an address for Nokia in the uK where I can write to and complain or bring this to their attention
Thanks

robson2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't know why this happens, but here is what you should do. Use the same date of the event as the end date, and then select the applicable future repetition that you want from the "occurs" and click save. Then when the scheduled event expires in the future, you can manually delete it. Hope this helps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire