HELP!!Just dropped my phone. Now its stuck in an endless restart loop.

soumitro316

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Omnia W(Focus Flash). It just slipped from my hand and fell down and now its stuck in an endless restart loop. The Samsung logo appears on the screen and then it restarts again. This just goes on. Is there any way to hard reset it? I can't even connect it to my PC to hard reset. Please help

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
This one has a removable battery right? Have you tried removing it and putting it back in?

This. Also, try to the power button + volume up combo? I believe that's the one for hard reset (soft reset is power button + volume down).

Also, check the SIM card (assuming the model has one). I k ow Windows Phone requires a restart for the SIM card to begin function, so make sure it's inserted properly and not broken. Whilst unlikely, maybe the SIM card is damaged and confusing the phone?

soumitro316

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Tried removing the battery and putting it back. Also tried the button combinations. I pressed format but it still keeps restarting. Anyways thanks for the help guys. Guess I'm stuck with my dad's old bb now :( :( BTW the simcard isn't damaged because it was works fine in the bb

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Ouch, sorry to hear it. Really weird, WP is usually such a stable and reliable OS... Have you tried contacting Samsung and/or your carrier?

soumitro316

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Will take it to the Samsung service center and get it checked out. Hope it gets repaired. Bb is a pain
Edit: Just hit it a bit and now it's working haha...i think the power button was probably stuck.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Will take it to the Samsung service center and get it checked out. Hope it gets repaired. Bb is a pain
Edit: Just hit it a bit and now it's working haha...i think the power button was probably stuck.

Haha, glad to hear it all worked out, then. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon