So who is going to buy a Nokia X phone?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I am definitely picking one up just for grins:) Hopefully they are on sale either in March (Europe trip) or late July (Asia trip). Perhaps if they start selling in April/May, I might ask someone from Africa to pick it up for me as well, again depending on when/where they start selling these devices.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
They might not sell one directly in the US but I am getting one through one of my Asian, European or African contacts (read friends and family) for sure. If anyone wants one, please PM me.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
You'll probably be able to find them on Amazon, or NewEgg or eBay. I am also in France a couple of times every year.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Not I lol. I am not supporting this thing by any means though my roommate is hoping to buy one of these crap as he wants a Nokia android lol. I'm trying to dissuade him

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I want one just for grins, I think I might like Nokia's Android skin for all I know. Also I am pretty sure MSFT is going to get rid of this once the acquisition is complete so I want a chance to get my hands on one before they become collector's item(s) :)

ali80

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I'll think about it. I need a dual sim phone for my guest, family and friends when they come to my country but I'll wait for a WP version and compare the battery performance.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am definitely picking one up just for grins:) Hopefully they are on sale either in March (Europe trip) or late July (Asia trip). Perhaps if they start selling in April/May, I might ask someone from Africa to pick it up for me as well, again depending on when/where they start selling these devices.

The are a few Nokia X units here (Philippines) and I'm trying to get one.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2