I Receive an SD Card error Everytime I turn my phone On...

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else get this message?? I don't know why I get it. Ive inputted the card into the computer itself but everything seems to be all right. It loads all my pictures and music.

2nkrywl.jpg
:straight:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me with my Lumia 810 for a couple of weeks early last year. I ended up putting it in my laptop and scanning it and then it was fine afterward.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does formatting make you lose your information like pictures and stuff? Is there a quick way to back up your content without having to copy and move all the folders in the sd card into another folder on the computer? Thanks so much!

formatting generally erases all data.
all you have to do is copy literally everything, copy to folder, then copy back later. That's the easiest way.

WINDOW LOVIN

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Do I copy each and every other folder unto its own folder or just throw all the folders in one folder on the computer?
formatting generally erases all data.
all you have to do is copy literally everything, copy to folder, then copy back later. That's the easiest way.

anon(5340442)

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I used to get this error on my L520. However, my music/pictures/videos always worked (I save everything I can on my mSD card), there never actually was an issue. To get rid of the error, I put it in my computer and checked for errors. Nothing came up and I dont get the error when booting up anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel