Switching from Android - quick question about corporate email

SupraLB

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, i've been searching for this answer with no luck.

My big complain with Android is the exchange email app. When emailing or replying to email in corporate email, its very evident i'm not using Outlook because Android only says who i'm replying to, but does not format like Outlook 2007/2010 showing time, previous email participants, subject line, etc. Misses the calibri font too which I know Windows Phones has.

I'm sure you have all seen emails from iphone and Android users phones and you can easily tell its not from Outlook.

So I guess my question - when emailing and replying to corporate email in exchange - does the message look just like in Outlook to the recipient? My Outlook is pure default settings.

Thanks!

anon(5667874)

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
In my experience the emails sent from Windows Phone to Outlook/Exchange email retain the basic look of Outlook messages. For responses/forwarded messages, the previous subject line, participants, and fonts of the original message are retained. At least for HTML formatted messages.

The Windows Phone email app for Outlook/Exchange does not seem to have any way to change fonts or apply any formattng (like bold, italic, etc.). You can add a custom signature to make it look like your corporate email standard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos