office 365

Miles Barnard

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I have a windows phone and a Microsoft account that ive been using for 3 weeks. I just purchased office 365 through my host godaddy. Looks like my ex ms account and new office 365 account are remaining separate and not combining. On my wp, my calender, one note and one drive all point to the old account. How do i get them to point to my new 365 account?

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
You may be able to add your Office 365 account to your Office hub and view your office related files from there. I've personally not tried this, as my Office 365 Home subscription is tied to the same Microsoft Account that I use on my phone. However, there is an option in the Office hub on your phone to add an Office 365 account. I know that people with a business Office 365 account can connect this way and view their files from their OneDrive for Business (SkyDrive Pro) account, but I'm not sure whether you can connect an Office 365 Home account, I've never needed to do it because mine is tied to the same account that my phone syncs with anyway.

You could give it a try. If you go into the Office hub on your phone, then make sure you are on the 'Places' screen. You should see 'Office 365' at the bottom. If you tap this, it will ask you to enter your Office 365 details.

If you actually want your phone's built in Calendar, OneNote app, and OneDrive app to automatically sync your files on a different Microsoft account than what your phone currently syncs to, then you will unfortunately need to reset your phone to factory defaults and sign in with the account you wish to use.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes