Upload to OneDrive??

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Settings > Applications > Photos&Camera > Scroll down to Auto Upload
I think they are asking about the old option where in the Photo viewer you could hit the "..." and scroll to "save to SkyDrive". It was seperate than the "..share" feature.I don't have WP8.1 yet, so I can't comment on the feature's availability.

Detectionable

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I think they are asking about the old option where in the Photo viewer you could hit the "..." and scroll to "save to SkyDrive". It was seperate than the "..share" feature.I don't have WP8.1 yet, so I can't comment on the feature's availability.

Doesn't seem to have an option from the photo viewer any more, not even in the Share list

AzelDazel

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Noticed this too, i dont want to auto upload things, so go back and select which I do. Its completely gone now.
Can be done through the onedrive app but cant seem to select multiple pictures, and video clips dont even show up at all to upload!

iosub

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Noticed this too, i dont want to auto upload things, so go back and select which I do. Its completely gone now.
Can be done through the onedrive app but cant seem to select multiple pictures, and video clips dont even show up at all to upload!

maybe they will make a new OneDrive app ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium