My Lumia 920 with 8.1 Doesnt wake up anymore - Power issue . The phone is not charging

smarty99

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hii All

Pls I need your help...

I also had the problem with my Lumia 920 , that the power button wasnt responsive ....

if I have switched the device off - If I have wanted to get it back on - most of the times when I have pressed the power on button

it didnt turn the device on , only when I did soft reset the device turned back on ....

My battery went went to 0 precent and I didnt have the time to connect the device to charger

so the device turned itself off..

Now I cant turn the device on any more

the power buton is not responding ...... soft reset, hard reset does nothing because I dont have battery power

of connecting the device to a charger or to the computer via the usb cable also dont do anything to the device ,

my device is dead only because i dint have the time to connect him to a charger in time ??

what can I do ?

Pls help

:unhappy:

Xpider_MX

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
If the battery charge is zero, it needs some time plugged to the charger to wake up, it needs some percent of charge.

Sent from my RM-820_lta_lta1_272 using Tapatalk

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Also make sure it is plugged into the original AC wall charger, not some random USB port.

The power button can't wake up phone is a known issue for most Lumia phones. The work around that works for me so far is press and hold camera button to launch camera and it will wake up the phone. Also, remove Cortana live tile may help prevent it from happening again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes