Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi all. I am using Lumia 625 I am from India.i am still not getting the update. It says your phone is uptodate. My region settings is India. Any Indian Lumia 625 user please confirm that they have received the update. Thank you.

Adirocks

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
hu3a7a6y.png

It is confirmed buddy
Many users here hav successfully updated their device
Sent from my RM-998_im_india_910 using Tapatalk

nmsv

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine (925) belongs to the ES PT variant and no update yet. My girlfriends 925 was imported from Sweden and already has the Cyan update. It's a shame MS doesn't push the update to everyone at the same time. It's not like they don't have the servers to handle all the load...

cocotutch

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
For those not seeing the point of Lumia Cyan:

Lumia Cyan includes both Windows Phone 8.1 Update and a Firmware File which controls all the unique hardware and features found in your Windows Phone.

If you are already running the DP, you will NOT see any visual differences. Rather, the differences will be under the hood. Longer battery life, smoother operation, optimisation for your particular device etcetera.

This thread is not for the discussion of the usefulness of this update, rather it is just a tracker page for your convenience.

Thanks for contributing, and I will be updating the first post with the latest details as they are released.

-cocotutch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon