Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Scouseman

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting with my T-Mobile Lumia 925. According to T-Mobile the cyan update will be out for the 521 and 925 "later this year". Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the preview, which will pretty much be the same anyways according to everyone who has cyan.

TheDams

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Still waiting with my T-Mobile Lumia 925. According to T-Mobile the cyan update will be out for the 521 and 925 "later this year". Guess I'll have to be satisfied with the preview, which will pretty much be the same anyways according to everyone who has cyan.

Where did you get the "later this year" info for the 521 ? It says on Nokia's website that Tmo 8.1 update for 521 is "under testing", and no one on Tmo chat/forum/etc. would give a single hint about it.

vktheo

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know if Cyan is already available for the 1520 in the Netherlands? I have the unlocked version, but with the DP 8.1 installed, so I must restore my phone first with 8.0 again to get Cyan, but I want to know for sure that Cyan is available.... I hope that somebody knows something... Thanks!

Hans Korving

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, does anyone know if Cyan is already available for the 1520 in the Netherlands? I have the unlocked version, but with the DP 8.1 installed, so I must restore my phone first with 8.0 again to get Cyan, but I want to know for sure that Cyan is available.... I hope that somebody knows something... Thanks!

No updates in NL yet...check the Nokia update schedule for Europe..I'm waiting for an update for My unlocked 520 also in NL. Guess this week, or at least week 32.
It Will come, but nobody realize how much work It is to do such a major update (different models, sub-models, carriers, countries, small fixes after the update is releases, ...) all over the World.
And no, things don't work faster with Android, It's not the Same....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon