Restore default wallpapers on WP 8

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I have recently deleted the wallpapers which a atomically installed when you run your WP for the first time.
My wallpaper were in a folder named "8" and I've deleted them accidentally :(

Does someone know how to restore them?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I tried it, but the links of the .rar files won`t load :(
The browser reports about error according the loading of the database.

Bummer. Sorry I couldn't find those preinstalled lock screen images. Are they showing up in your lock screen background folder by going into phone settings/lock screen/photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Bummer. Sorry I couldn't find those preinstalled lock screen images. Are they showing up in your lock screen background folder by going into phone settings/lock screen/photo.

Well thats the problem. If I go via setting/lockscreen than all the wallpapers are shown. But if I go into photo albums the folder with the wallpapers isn't shown, as it wouldn't exist :(

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Well thats the problem. If I go via setting/lockscreen than all the wallpapers are shown. But if I go into photo albums the folder with the wallpapers isn't shown, as it wouldn't exist :(

Ahh lock screen images are never shown in photos hun since it's hidden deep into OS hence it is not at all user accessible. If you are talking about the 8 folder , it was the default sample images loaded in windows phone 8. You can download them via the drop box link I provided above. Create a new folder naming 8 in pictures and move those images in the new folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS