Is the Cyan update ever coming to the 8.1 dp???

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Just received cyan on my L920 8.1.1 DP from KPN mobile in the Netherlands. Not really useful though because my 930 should be coming back from repairs any day now.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
All you guys still waiting on your carriers to approve Cyan, and soon all of us who will be waiting for Denim, need to spend some of that time at uservoice voting up my suggestion which would solve the problem once and for all. Obviously they will never do it but still, another place to vent. https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...h-with-the-carrier-branding-and-customization

I gave it a vote, not that I expect it to help. Complaining to MS about a Vzw issue won't be of any help.

Akuji_ism

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Just received the notification that Cyan is available for my Lumia 1520, but can't update because of stupid old error 80188309 :(

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Complaining to MS about a Vzw issue *that MS was complicit in allowing to happen* might not help, but it's the right thing to do.

Well, I can somewhat see your side. But, I'm also of the nature that one company doesn't tell another company what to do. Unless there is a binding contract between the two. And in this case, I don't know if there is any agreement between MS and Vzw regarding os updates. I still think this is a case of Vzw trying to push the HTC exclusive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3