hi all, I am looking for an app that will let me download or print out sms text from clients.

eggzacklee

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia 521 running windows 8.0. I see some software for sale but I figured there was an easier way.

I would appreciate any direction on this, thanks!

eggzacklee

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
that is the wall I am hitting. I don't know how to pull them up on my computer. I have looked in onedrive and outlook.com. Am I just overlooking or are they somewhere else?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
that is the wall I am hitting. I don't know how to pull them up on my computer. I have looked in onedrive and outlook.com. Am I just overlooking or are they somewhere else?
If you use OneNote:
>Copy-paste message to OneNote
>Sync in the app
>Open it on your PC using the OneNote program/app/Web App (be sure to sync first!)
You should be able to access the OneNote Web App from the Office Online carousel on top of Outlook.com or OneDrive.

eggzacklee

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
ok. At least I know I can do it now. I wasn't really wanting to have to do that for individual texts though. I was hoping there was an sms to text app that could just put my whole conversation with clients into text files. I'm glad I can do it but if I have to do each individually that will be quit tedious. I appreciate the input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon