Oh my.. Android, seriously?

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
You are better with a HTC flagship nowadays.

Fastest updates to the market with the most pleasant OEM skin. They don't skimp on build quality, audio, camera capabilities (not necessary MP) or battery.

M7 and M8 are the best supported devices at the current time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As a dual user (1520 & 1+1), Android has gotten a lot better since my Galaxy Nexus days as a daily driver. There are some areas in which WP is a bit more useful, but many mid range and high end Androids are lag free these days.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Technically Sony phones get only the Android update, since Sony's skin doesn't change at all, while the M7 has received 2 OEM skin updates as well.

Sony counterbalances this by updating their core apps at a rate that may be more frequent than HTC.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Dude if what you own is a Z Ultra GPE model, then that's fine. I own the regular Z Ultra (the C6833) and it uses the Sony skin. Which is light, but not stock.

And to get technical, Google's version of Android isn't truly pure Android. Pure Android is completely open source, down to the core apps. Google's apps is still proprietary, which makes the version of stock Android in fact stock Google Android.

Plus, before 5.0, the last few Android updates the regular Z Ultra has been one of the first "non-stock" Android to quickly updated.

Think for a moment before you declaring what people know and don't know. Seriously.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon