HP Elite x3 not coming to Verizon!

mattmossmusic

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Long time WP user on Verizon here. (822, 928, Icon, 735). I kept reading how this phone went through certification, etc so went to my local Verizon store in Montebello, CA and asked if they had any info on the Elite x3 coming to Verizon? I told them I've read that they might be carrying the device sometime soon and wanted to check on it. In store, they had no clue! I was laughed at for even mentioning Windows Phones! They told me to call corporate. So I did. The lady was very helpful, I told her maybe to check in the Enterprise section. Nothing. No news of anything according to this operator! I'd really like a new Windows phone like most of you do, but it's looking like Verizon won't be carrying this device anytime soon. As a consumer, I think it's important to have choices. I can make any OS work for me, but I'd love Microsoft to wow us and come out with something innovative!!
Cheers to all!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
so went to my local Verizon store in Montebello, CA and asked if they had any info on the Elite x3 coming to Verizon? I

I wouldn't be surprised if the HP Elite X3 was not coming to Verizon.

But, I will say, that this lady knows less about what's going on than the posters of these forums do. Sales reps are given very little information about this type of stuff.

mattmossmusic

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll buy one, no doubt! The people I spoke to must not have known what's up!! I hope it's a fair price, considering it's a little old hardware wise.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar