Stuck on Spinning Gears During Update!!! NEED DESPERATE HELP!!

Antonio Jose

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Around 3PM today I downloaded and installed the update. MY phone restarted itself and went into an icon with two spinning gears, one larger than the other. I've tried every tutorial on hard resetting and it takes me right back to this same screen. I really really need help fixing this, this is the only phone I own, and since its the Ativ S theres on nowhere I can go to get it fixed or replaced. With out it I could lose my job.

What do I do?

:cry:

Antonio Jose

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Well it is now 4:21 EST and the lock screen finally showed up. It's now on the "Migrating your Data" Stage.

WHEW!!

You have no idea how relieved I am. I bought this on my Ex-GFs ebay because she has better credit than I. On top of that since this phone was never released in the US I'd have to ship it to Europe just to get it checked out. Everyone I show it to here is blown away because not only have they never seen a Samsung Ativ S, they never knew it existed. Believe it or not some sales associates had insisted that I tell them how I flashed WP8 on a Samsung Galaxy. (not at all an exaggeration)

Anyways. Case Closed, Problem solved.. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon