Ativ S GDR3

LWCARAB

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I bought a sim free unlocked Ativ S last month to replace my broken iPhone. I'm keen to update to GDR3 as apparently it fixes a lot of Bluetooth issues, it constantly disconnects from my car (2013 Vauxhall Insignia) but the update doesn't seem to be available, I've had one update to 8.0.10328.78 since getting it but that's it. Any idea why other people can get it but not me?

Thanks.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I bought a sim free unlocked Ativ S last month to replace my broken iPhone. I'm keen to update to GDR3 as apparently it fixes a lot of Bluetooth issues, it constantly disconnects from my car (2013 Vauxhall Insignia) but the update doesn't seem to be available, I've had one update to 8.0.10328.78 since getting it but that's it. Any idea why other people can get it but not me?

Thanks.

Welcome to Windows Phone Central.

Updates are released to phones based on IMEI Number so it's really a case of waiting, I only got GDR3 last Thursday. You could use the Preview Program to get it earlier but be warned, the GDR3 version through the Preview Program has a nasty factory reset bug without the updated firmware.

OrangeBerry02

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
You're ahead of me with my recently purchased sim free unlocked Ativ S ... I'm on 8.0.10327.77. Mind you, don't use Bluetooth ... and loving the phone!

With ref to GDR3 elsewhere on this forum, some seem to be complaining it increases Bluetooth issues?

All the best.

kingenu

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Thanks.

where did you buy it? can't find it anywhere

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi