New ATIV Camera- Still Can't Install

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
So I've been wanting to install the new ATIV camera for a while now. I've updated to the latest officially released Samsung WP8.1 with new firmware but still can't install the app from the store. Even tried installing manually with no luck. Anyone else got this to install?

ronfante

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I've also tried by changing my phone id into Ativ se, by sideloading the app and with the new app deployer, but without success. :(

Geo L

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
So I've been wanting to install the new ATIV camera for a while now. I've updated to the latest officially released Samsung WP8.1 with new firmware but still can't install the app from the store. Even tried installing manually with no luck. Anyone else got this to install?

I do not see the, "new ATIV camera" in the store. Maybe is not available worldwide on all regions.
I found it only on website, I will try to install it manually.
ATIV Camera | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

RvN68

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
You can add the GUID into a tool like SysApp Pusher.
That's what I did and I received a update notice yesterday for the ATIV Camera App but to my surprise it's still not possible to install.
"This app is not available for your device" :eck:

anon(8208347)

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I installed the app when it first released and it didn't work then, just got the latest firmware, still have the app I as have never hard reset, and it still does not work, crashes the phone.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Interesting, it says last updated on 28th October 2014. Work in progress? Maybe they are preparing it for release when roll out of 8.1.1 firmware is complete?

interface on Ativ camera:
download.png

interface on Galaxy S5 camera:

galaxy-s5-camera.jpg

Last edited:

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
It does state that it's a test submission so we shouldn't have been able to get it in the first place. Correction, it DID state that but it seems as though that's no longer the case. I would assume it will be released soon.

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, you reminded me that while trying ProShot app few days ago, while trying some settings, I was notified that current firmware version doesn't allow that (can't remember option, probably exposure, which is presented on Ativ camera screenshot). This makes me think that we may not get it now, but later with another update, which on other side isn't bad thing(8.1 GDR2?).

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, you reminded me that while trying ProShot app few days ago, while trying some settings, I was notified that current firmware version doesn't allow that (can't remember option, probably exposure, which is presented on Ativ camera screenshot). This makes me think that we may not get it now, but later with another update, which on other side isn't bad thing(8.1 GDR2?).

Well, ProShot still doesn't work properly on the latest firmware that ships with the official Samsung WP8.1.1 update, so it's obviously an issue that Samsung managed to work around.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, ProShot still doesn't work properly on the latest firmware that ships with the official Samsung WP8.1.1 update, so it's obviously an issue that Samsung managed to work around.

I have the ProShot latest version 5.5.0.0 (payed) on my phone and it works perfectly, every function is working on it, I use it frequently, exposure is fine too, didn't noticed any anomalies. Maybe if you can point me exactly what is not working so i can test that on my phone and report it.
---------------------------------------------------
OS Version: 8.10.14157.200
Firmware revision number: 2424.14.9.4
Radio Software version: 2424.14.9.4
Bootloader version: 14.09.3.16
CSC Version: I8750OXXDNI4
CSC: NEE

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the ProShot latest version 5.5.0.0 (payed) on my phone and it works perfectly, every function is working on it, I use it frequently, exposure is fine too, didn't noticed any anomalies. Maybe if you can point me exactly what is not working so i can test that on my phone and report it.
OS Version: 8.10.14157.200
Firmware revision number: 2424.14.9.4
Radio Software version: 2424.14.9.4
Bootloader version: 14.09.3.16
CSC Version: I8750OXXDNI4
CSC: NEE

You didn't get a warning about the firmware?

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
You didn't get a warning about the firmware?

Can't remember that, but it does open, i do change settings for a specific shot, and it does takes the shots. i use it frequently.
What kind of warning is that? Can someone tell me what is about, cuz i haven't seen one or maybe i have seen it but forgot?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Can't remember that, but it does open, i do change settings for a specific shot, and it does takes the shots. i use it frequently.
What kind of warning is that? Can someone tell me what is about, cuz i haven't seen one or maybe i have seen it but forgot?

It just warns you on first use that not all features are available due to issues with the firmware. What may be the case is that the features that don't work are disabled now but it used to be certain features would cause ProShot to crash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills