Improved after Update

tn_friend

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I received the Tango Update and Samsung update earlier this week, and I must say my Focus S is performing much better. Audio volume is louder when listening to audio, popping noise when changing tracks is gone, and seems to be more snappier than before.

MrBurrrns

Banned
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The popping noise when changing tracks is still there for me. But at least they finally fixed the keyboard sound lag bug. :) But the annoying "Use auto display intensity" setting turning back ON after restart is also still there.

Last edited:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am so happy with my keyboard not disappearing, I almost do not care what else happens!!

But sound lag is taken care of. I am very happy. Hope the 7.8 update goes this smooth....

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I received the Tango Update and Samsung update earlier this week, and I must say my Focus S is performing much better. Audio volume is louder when listening to audio, popping noise when changing tracks is gone, and seems to be more snappier than before.
Couldnt agree more, feels truly refined after the last update, love it even more. Cant wait for 7.8, been playing around with the w phone 8 app and i just love the new start screen and colors!!! Now Im kinda grrrr until i get my grubby hands on it lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes