The 2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - Windows Phone Central Edition!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
mona-community-awards.jpg

It's time to announce the winners!
A big THANK YOU to all that cast their votes, we really appreciate it!

Remember, next year these awards are going to be bigger and better, and we're ALWAYS open to your thoughts and comments.
Please reach out to me if you have any suggestions.

2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - WPCentral Edition AWARD WINNERS

Biggest Diehard:
eric12341
...He had one of the Gen 1 HTC HD7 I think he still uses it. From day one he was headstrong defending Windows Phone even to the point of getting himself banned from the forums.

Craziest Avatar:
baseballbert
...Hands down or should I say fingers up...lol Look at his finger...fingers shouldn't be able to do that.
Note: Looks like he's already changed his avatar to something crazier since winning... :)

Favorite Moderator:
Dave Blake
...He has mastered the art of politly telling people he is about to axe them. A unique talent.

Funniest Member:
BIGPADDY
...He's crazy!

Most Active:
palandri
...He is everywhere helping where he can and making sure threads stay on track.

Most Knowledgable:
JayTBennett
...That guy knows everything Windows Phone. I would love to see Microsoft pick him up I'ed bet we could get some much needed features added to the OS then.

Best New Member 2012:
lak611
...Already a moderator??? Just joined in March??? 'Nuff said.

Most Helpful:
TheWeeBear
...The single most helpful guy I have ever. He has issues that keep him from posting these days we really miss him but his presence will always be felt in these forums.

Special Shout out:
ALL WPCentral Ambassadors
...you ROCK!!!

We will be in touch with the winners in the near future to let them know what they've won
smile.gif

Congratulations to all of the winners!

========================================

Alright folks, it's time to draw the curtain and turn up the lights… today we start voting on the 2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - Windows Phone Central Edition! *thunderous applause*. We want to give a much needed THANKS to the very best community members out there. It's long overdue!

We've put some fun categories together, and we hope you'll take a few moments out of your day to cast your votes and recognize some stand-out members of our community. Voting is on NOW until Noon CST on December 21st, so get your votes in now to show appreciation for some amazing community members. They deserve it.

Once the voting period is over, we will assign some awesome prizes to the equally awesome members. While we can't award prizes to everyone (we'd sure love to), we'd still like to think that anyone nominated is a winner :)

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED
THANKS TO ALL THAT VOTED!

Contest Rules & Fine Print:
- Members may vote ONCE in each award category.
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Voting ends at 12 Noon CST on December 21st.
- Award winners and prizes will be announced on all Mobile Nations sites soon thereafter.

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I WON :amaze:

Thanks all for voting for me because I didn't know about this at all :wink:

LOVE ALL OF YOU :love:

EDITED: also MERRY CHRISTMAS I ALMOST FORGOT IT WAS CHRISTMAS THREE DAYS AGO :D

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to all!! Everyone of you desearve the awards. Ya'll add something to this forum.

Now, don't get freaking cocky.....

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I'm so happy now, I feel the need to politely axe someone.... Who's it going to be... :eck::grincry::winktongue:

Thanks to everyone for voting and thanks to WPC and MN for caring so much about this community.

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Aw WOW what an honour I'm sadly no longer posing all my sillyness and assistance in my favourite forums due to my eyesight, but what a special Christmas present this is.

To get a mention like this is so special to me especially as I'm no longer in the forums daily and it makes me so happy to be remembered like this.

Thank you so much everyone, eyes filled up now. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and congratulations to all the worthy winners.

Oh and a BIG thank you for Dave letting me know about my honourable mention. Thanks Mr B. :)

Last edited:

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all, I'd like to thank all the people that made this possible. My agent, my wife for her never ending support, my parents, Batman, Sterling Mallory Archer, Spaceman Spiff and last but certainly not least, Barry Zito for losing the day before.

Without him, I wouldn't have been at that game in 2010 that ended up being NL West Clinching game against the Padres, and springboard to their first World Series title in San Francisco.

He allowed me to stand before you tonight victorious, and I will never forget that......

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I got a special shoutout anyway as an ambassador. Although how in Guthix's name did I not know this was going on... DAVE! *grabs godsword and starts chasing Dave Blake*

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to all of you!!
It's people like yourself's that keep the forums going, it is always exciting to log in and see the latest and greatest news everyday. This could not happen without all of you.
Thanks for all the hard work......

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I got my prize winnings in the mail an Friday.

dave-blake-albums77-27618.jpg

I want to say thank you to MN for having this contest I am honored to be among the winners. I really appreciate the great gifts. I woke up this morning put on my MN T-shirt drank some coffee out of my WPC coffee mug and search the WPC Store for something to buy with my Gift card. Good times...:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste