Who is the Community Manager and what does he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all! If you're here, chances are you followed the 'community manager' link under my name here in the Windows Central Forums. Thanks for stopping by to learn a little bit more about me, and what I do here at Windows Central.

In a nutshell, it's my job to make things are awesome here in the Windows Central community (and in all of the Mobile Nations communities!). I look after all of our volunteers, help with community events, and do all I can each and every day to make sure our guests and members get the help they need on their most important questions. I also work closely with our tech team to implement new features, fix bugs, and update our apps when necessary.

On top of that I have my hands in a LOT of different things around Mobile Nations. Things are busy. But busy is GREAT and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bottom line, if you have any questions or concerns at ANY TIME, I encourage you to reach out to me direct. You can reach me here (just hit that reply button or send me a PM) or feel free to send me an email at james@mobilenations.com. I always love hearing from our community. Any feedback (positive or negative) is good feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon! :)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It's always rewarding. The challenges, well... I enjoy them and am always up for NEW challenges too.

Interacting and getting to meet members like you make it all worthwhile.

Just_Me_D

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
It's always rewarding. The challenges, well... I enjoy them and am always up for NEW challenges too.

Interacting and getting to meet members like you make it all worthwhile.

I heard that James was a slacker who travels a lot...(laughing)....Seriously, this is great stuff and I look forward to seeing this on the other sites. Well done, sir...:)

Last edited:

tumtum111

Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi James. I'm trying to post a reply on a thread I started but I just get Error Exceeded spam threshold (3/3). Can't find anywhere what this means. Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124