problems with posting with Windows Phone 8's internet explorer

qudahamohammad

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
browsing the forum from my Nokia Lumia 920 was always perfect but then I wanted to reply to a thread, I tap on the replying box, the keyboard appears for a second then disappears, taping multiple times and going advanced to reply but no work, keyboard always disapoears.

The only way to post for me is browsing through Nokia Xpress (UC Browser may also work but I haven't tried it)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with posting here using your 920.

This has been reported to the tech staff.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
browsing the forum from my Nokia Lumia 920 was always perfect but then I wanted to reply to a thread, I tap on the replying box, the keyboard appears for a second then disappears, taping multiple times and going advanced to reply but no work, keyboard always disapoears.

The only way to post for me is browsing through Nokia Xpress (UC Browser may also work but I haven't tried it)
Hmm. So, the issue is also for 1GB devices.

Proof enough that we need a better, more functional, Trident-optimized, mobile site.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
This has been an ongoing issue since December, there are talks of new input templates on the MN site but none have been implemented as of yet.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you considered buying the WPCentral app? It is by far the best way to view the website/forums on your WP8 phone. As for other Mobile Nations sites, I tend to use TapaTalk.

I hope that the site is changed though to truly fix your problem though.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you considered buying the WPCentral app? It is by far the best way to view the website/forums on your WP8 phone. As for other Mobile Nations sites, I tend to use TapaTalk.

I hope that the site is changed though to truly fix your problem though.

Agreed. That app is indeed awesome.

In other news, as mentioned above, we're currently working on a new mobile template for ALL of our sites. It's coming together nicely :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon