Asks to login every time I open windows central in tapatalk for Android

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Tapatalk is the best app I've ever used, but ever since this morning its been asking me to login to windows central every time I open it. Android central is fine and hasn't asked this, could it be a WiFi problem? I've tried using WiFi then switched to data but it still asks me to login. Any help will be appreciated.

Edited: I can still login and post threads and replys but its annoying to login every time.

Sent from my a guy that love CyanogenMod using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's strange. I'm guessing you are using Tapatalk for Android, given your signature. I've just picked up my Android tablet, and it's working for me. I'm using WiFi (no LTE on this tablet) .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey Laura! This is pretty strange because it worked perfectly everyday since you told me I should try it and today its acting unusual. I could even have mobile hotspot on and it'll still ask me to login after the app has been exited.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey Laura! This is pretty strange because it worked perfectly everyday since you told me I should try it and today its acting unusual. I could even have mobile hotspot on and it'll still ask me to login after the app has been exited.

I've used Tapatalk for Android on my Moto X today also, and I did not have any issues getting logged out on that device either. I'll see if tech will be able to investigate.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Josiah23 - try uninstalling/installing the app and let me know if that helps. Have ran into this issue before and that seemed to work (for whatever reason!).

If not feel free to drop me a note direct and I'll look into it with you!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Alright, I'll try uninstalling and then installing it back.

Sent from my SM-G900V SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 using the Tapatalk app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon