Samsung Tools
RegistryEditior
Russian Roulette (xda dev game)

Spyral

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Accent Changer
WP7 Root Tools

duvi & dtboos: have you had good luck with the device manager and TouchXperience? I haven't tried it out, but the whole Custom Ringtone and App Backup features have me interested.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Accent Changer
WP7 Root Tools

duvi & dtboos: have you had good luck with the device manager and TouchXperience? I haven't tried it out, but the whole Custom Ringtone and App Backup features have me interested.

Yah I love it. Very easy to use, and much better ringtone manager than using the dev port & chevron app.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I added all my ringtones using TouchXplorer. Not that difficult. Tried TouchXperience but it was a bit too controlling for me. Only lasted about an hour so maybe I didn't give it enough time.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Accent Changer
WP7 Root Tools

Yah I love it. Very easy to use, and much better ringtone manager than using the dev port & chevron app.

I love it... haven't really gotten to play with it much, but I use it for my app installs now. I like to read up on things first, so as soon as I do so, I'll start using more features.

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Accent Changer
Advanced Explorer
Battery Meter
ChevronWP7 Ringtone Manager
Registry Editor
Samsung Tools
SamsungRegistry

Members online

No members online now.