Anyone got Cyan update already?

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Did you reset your phone?

If you have not reset you phone after receiving the Cyan update, you should not be posting anything regarding how Cyan performs.

Way too many people think they have a clue only to be let down by their own incompetance.
Then start posting all kinds of BS without any proper explanation of their installation process.

CharlieBoy1894

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
No need to be rude good sir. And yes, I have done hard reset as always after installing the os. I started fresh (didn't recover backup) and reinstalled some necessary apps like facebook. I did the necessary tips on saving battery. Same as before, the back of the 925 still heats up like crazy.

Yes it has its pros like smoother transitions and the yellow tint gone but I only did this update hoping the battery life and heating issues would be resolved. The only reason I'm going back to my previous os is because I really don't see any difference between the wp8.1 and Lumia Cyan after toying with it. Therefore I will go back to my original rom to receive the update for my country.

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I tried with argentina ROM.

No update for Cyan. Help me please.

Have you got RM-892 or RM-893 Lumia 925? AFAIK argentinia ROM is only working on RM-893 model.
You need to flash this ROM: 059S4J7 RM-892 VAR FI CV BLACK
If you have RM-983 Lumia 925, use this little trick to flash: Copy the ROM in the folder in my tutorial, but name the folder "RM-893" instead of "RM-892". This should bring Care Suite to flash RM-892 ROM to RM-893 model.

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
No need to be rude good sir. And yes, I have done hard reset as always after installing the os. I started fresh (didn't recover backup) and reinstalled some necessary apps like facebook. I did the necessary tips on saving battery. Same as before, the back of the 925 still heats up like crazy.

Yes it has its pros like smoother transitions and the yellow tint gone but I only did this update hoping the battery life and heating issues would be resolved. The only reason I'm going back to my previous os is because I really don't see any difference between the wp8.1 and Lumia Cyan after toying with it. Therefore I will go back to my original rom to receive the update for my country.

Would you mind posting some indoor pictures with cyan before downgrading and then retaking the same pictures after you downgrade back to 8.0? Would really appreciate it! :) Thanks!

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I have had a MASSIVE improvement with battery life. This morning at 7am I took it off charge. Still have not put it on charge and the battery life is still at 60%. Have used it all day for casual browsing, a few games. Haven't listened to music. Watched a few videos on mytube and a couple of calls.

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
How did you guys do that....??. I want cyan on nokia Lumia 525 right now , is that possible? If yes then how.....thanks In advance....

vassilis1924

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello there.
I have a question.
I know that flashing a ROM for a different product code will void the warranty, right?
But if/when I flash back to original ROM, can NOKIA know? Will I get the warranty back?

Thanks' in advance.

PS : Navifirm does not login with public credentials, so I can't download from there. Nokia Care suite does not accept credentials either (I've done the .cfg trick) and finally Nokia Data Package Manager stops when it gets to 99%.
So how did you get your ROM? Shall I donate to Navifirm anyway?

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello there.
I have a question.
I know that flashing a ROM for a different product code will void the warranty, right?
But if/when I flash back to original ROM, can NOKIA know? Will I get the warranty back?

Thanks' in advance.

PS : Navifirm does not login with public credentials, so I can't download from there. Nokia Care suite does not accept credentials either (I've done the .cfg trick) and finally Nokia Data Package Manager stops when it gets to 99%.
So how did you get your ROM? Shall I donate to Navifirm anyway?

Just type the product code in and it should work I do that so and navifirm downloaded it

myst02

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Cyan update is now also available for Lumia 625 in Thailand!!! Only need to flash this ROM: 059T397 RM-941 VAR APAC TH CV

Cage Ata

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I have Cyan and the latest DP update but I still don't have the usb setting, changes in audio, support for project my screen wirelessly, or brightness slider. Is this because its not supported by 925. The 930 has it and its running the same DP build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa