Surface Book Colors

Joshua Muldoon

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone else wish all options of the surface book could have any color option? I love the cobalt blue, but it doesn't seem to have the power I need, in my opinion.

Rafael Martins1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I would be happy with any one.

colors-1024x576.jpg

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
hey there. i do wish every color could be customized. however i can understand why theyre doing it this way. microsoft has never released a laptop, let alone 4 different versions of the same laptop so theyre just playing it safe. does anyone know if the storage can be replaced for a higher capacity?

Last edited:

Pepe Ruiz

May 21, 2017
Visit site
Now the Fith Ave. NY Microsoft Store is selling the 4 different colors for the i7 16GB, 512. But again, you can only get those colors if you go to te lower or the highest version. I preordered the i7 8GB, 256 and I have to go with platinum, no other choice :(

AlanS181824

May 25, 2017
Visit site
The colours are so nice but I wish there was also a gold colour, not the tacky-borderline-yellow colour Apple uses but moreso the slight silver/grey looking one OnePlus use.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Cobalt blue is the nicest in my opinion as well. It's a shame that they didn't make all versions available in all of the four colors and that they didn't make Surface Pro available in all of those colors too.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Cobalt blue is the nicest in my opinion as well. It's a shame that they didn't make all versions available in all of the four colors and that they didn't make Surface Pro available in all of those colors too.

hey there. although i dont agree with your color choice (im a burgundy fan :p ) i do agree that its too bad every model doesnt have every possible configuration. i can understand why as this is microsofts first time to make a laptop and they are making 4 different versions of it so they want to control production and minimize unsold supply, but its a bummer for someone like me that wants higher ram and storage.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Now the Fith Ave. NY Microsoft Store is selling the 4 different colors for the i7 16GB, 512. But again, you can only get those colors if you go to te lower or the highest version. I preordered the i7 8GB, 256 and I have to go with platinum, no other choice :(

hello. wow thats interesting that they are selling a little bit more configuration at that microsoft store. i dont live near a microsoft store so im hoping eventually that the online microsoft store will sell the burgundy model with more customization.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon