Aim Using wifi?

thatdjkidd

Feb 14, 2008
Visit site
I realize it states aim is unable to work through wifi..but is it possible at all? any ways around it??

also..i used 2 own a samsung black jack, my tilt is obviously an upgrade..however wen i used 2 use aim with my blackjack it didnt have to connect 2 the media net..like wen i try and connect with the tilt..it automatically starts connecting 2 it...

i dont pay for the media net service, i cant afford it now as a college student..but i do miss using aim on my fone =/

any suggestions?

Dieter Bohn

Ex Editor in Chief
Feb 1, 2001
smartphoneexperts.com
I realize it states aim is unable to work through wifi..but is it possible at all? any ways around it??

also..i used 2 own a samsung black jack, my tilt is obviously an upgrade..however wen i used 2 use aim with my blackjack it didnt have to connect 2 the media net..like wen i try and connect with the tilt..it automatically starts connecting 2 it...

i dont pay for the media net service, i cant afford it now as a college student..but i do miss using aim on my fone =/

any suggestions?

I'm pretty sure that the AIM client on the Tilt does need some sort of connection via AT&T...

Your best bet is to try a data-only client. I like Palringo lately, myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital